The Geograph® Britain and Ireland
project aims to collect geographically
representative photographs and information for every square kilometre of Great Britain
, and you can be part of it.
11,778 contributors have submitted 3,458,602 images covering 268,693 grid squares, or 80.9% of the total
Annual Conference is coming - Edinburgh, 8th
Jun 2013! Read more...
What is Geographing?
- It's a game - how many grid squares will you contribute?
- It's a geography project for the people
- It's a national photography project
- It's a good excuse to get out more!
- It's a free and open online community project for all
Registration is free so come and join us and see how
many grid squares you submit!