The Mark facility
- The marked list remembers the order you mark images.
- the list is stored temporarily, on your computer in a Cookie. See the managing section below for how to make it more permanent
- Click 'Mark' top right of the photo page
- Use a "+links" display format for search results. (Available from the drop-down top right)
- "+links" display formats also include a 'mark all on this page' link.
Search Homepage is a Marked Images toolbar, with the following features
Which saves the current list to the Geograph servers permanently, and makes it available in the search interface.
- Find out what you can do with the images once on the The Search Results page.
- TIP: You can rename the search, to make it more meaningful. Click 'Edit' beside the search on the list of recent searches on the search homepage
This allows you to add more images to the list, from text. Use to import a previously saved list.
TIP: The Forum also includes a 'Insert into Post' link to add the images in your list, to the current reply (in the required format) .