The Mark facility
Published: 19 November 2009
- The marked list remembers the order you mark images.
- the list is stored temporarily, on your computer in a Cookie. See the managing section below for how to make it more permanent
- Click 'Mark' top right of the photo page
- Use a "+links" display format for search results. (Available from the drop-down top right)
- "+links" display formats also include a 'mark all on this page' link.
Search Homepage is a Marked Images toolbar, with the following features
Which saves the current list to the Geograph servers permanently, and makes it available in the search interface.
- Find out what you can do with the images once on the The Search Results page.
- TIP: You can rename the search, to make it more meaningful. Click 'Edit' beside the search on the list of recent searches on the search homepage. You can also reorder the search result via 'Edit'.
This allows you to add more images to the list, from text. Use to import a previously saved list.
TIP: The Forum also includes a 'Insert into Post' link to add the images in your list, to the current reply (in the required format) .
On the simple search page find the list in your recent searches and click the hollow star beside it so the star fills in and the title text appears in bold. This will save the marked list and you will be able to find it again with your recent searches. Editing the title as well may make it easier to identify.