NS5964 : Former St. Andrew's by the Green church

taken 8 years ago, near to Glasgow, Great Britain

Former St. Andrew's by the Green church
Former St. Andrew's by the Green church, taken 8 years ago
The oldest surviving Episcopal Church building in Scotland. Overlooking Glasgow Green. Now head office of Glasgow Association for Mental Health LinkExternal link .

This LinkExternal link provides details of the history of the building which was constructed in 1750.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Thomas Nugent and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2008
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NS5964, 1345 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Sunday, 7 December, 2008   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 10 December, 2008
Category
Church or chapel (converted)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NS 596 646 [100m precision]
WGS84: 55:51.2462N 4:14.6279W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NS 596 645
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


This page has been viewed about 214 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register
Get Involved