SE1422 : Salvation Army citadel, King Street, Brighouse

taken 12 years ago, near to Brighouse, Calderdale, Great Britain

Salvation Army citadel, King Street, Brighouse
Salvation Army citadel, King Street, Brighouse
This was built as St Paul's Wesleyan Sunday School in 1915. Part of it was used as a court house from 1938, and was purchased by the Count Council for that purpose when the chapel closed in 1949. It became the Salvation Army citadel in the late 20C.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Humphrey Bolton and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SE1422, 789 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 21 January, 2006   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 21 January, 2006
Category
Salvation Army buildings   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 148 229 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:42.1396N 1:46.6378W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 135 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register