SE1422 : The Round House, Lawson Street, Brighouse

taken 12 years ago, near to Brighouse, Calderdale, Great Britain

The Round House, Lawson Street, Brighouse
The Round House, Lawson Street, Brighouse
This is between the stub ends of Clifton Road (left) and Wakefield Road, which are both now cut off by the bypass road, at the junction with King Street and Lawson Street. It was built about 1831 as a beerhouse, and closed in the late 20C. It was a computer shop when photographed, and later became a solicitor's office. It is not circular, but round on one side.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Humphrey Bolton and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SE1422, 789 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 21 January, 2006   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 21 January, 2006
Category
Public house (converted)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 1480 2294 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:42.1611N 1:46.6377W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 1478 2294
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 250 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register