SO5174 : St Laurence's C of E Primary School

taken 9 years ago, near to Ludlow, Shropshire, Great Britain

St Laurence's C of E Primary School
St Laurence's C of E Primary School
In 1972 St Laurence's C of E Primary School closed. It merged with the former British School on Old Street and Ludlow had just one primary school. This is the site of the shared sports field of the two schools. The pitch was not developed for housing and in recent years the Church has reopened its school in Ludlow and after a few lost decades the school is back, about the same size as before the merger and is now situated just down Friar's Walk from its 1959-72 site in Galdeford.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Richard Webb and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SO5174, 1742 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 14 February, 2009   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 18 February, 2009
Category
School   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 515 744 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:21.9674N 2:42.8138W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 514 745
View Direction
Southeast (about 135 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 73 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register