TQ5374 : Chapel Court

taken 9 years ago, near to Dartford, Kent, Great Britain

Chapel Court
Chapel Court
On junction of A226 West Hill (on right) and West Hill Rise (in front).
Was the site of a small chapel. This church was then built in 1882. Meant to be part of a larger complex but church ran out of money. In 1972, the church became part of the new United Reformed Church but eventually closed in December 2000, has now been converted into flats.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright David Anstiss and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ5374, 120 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 15 February, 2009   (more nearby)
Submitted
Monday, 23 February, 2009
Category
Church or chapel (converted)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 538 741 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:26.7002N 0:12.7301E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 538 740
View Direction
WEST (about 270 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 36 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register