SP3278 : Development at the Tech

taken 9 years ago, near to Coventry, Great Britain

Development at the Tech
Development at the Tech
Opened by the Duke of York on 10th December 1935 as Coventry Technical College, in recent years the institution combined with Tile Hill College and became City College, the campus of which has now moved to near the Swanswell. The last students left this site at the end of 2008 and it and the new buildings will be a mix of offices and flats, hopefully retaining the College Theatre.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright E Gammie and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP3278, 231 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 27 February, 2009   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 28 February, 2009
Geographical Context
Construction, Development 
Former (from Tags)
Technical College 
Road Classification (from Tags)
B4101 
Category
Building   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 325 787 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:24.3425N 1:31.4129W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 325 787
View Direction
West-southwest (about 247 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Locally Listed 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 183 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register