SP9114 : Church Tower, Marsworth Parish Church

taken 11 years ago, near to Marsworth, Buckinghamshire, Great Britain

Church Tower, Marsworth Parish Church
Church Tower, Marsworth Parish Church
The Church is dedicated to All Saints and was probably in existence in the 12th century, with additions in the 14th and 15th century. Much restoration was carried out in Victorian times by the Rev. F. W. Ragg, who carried out much of the restoration work himself. The tower has six bells, the oldest from 1662, and there is an active bell-ringing team.

Some of the pictures of the Church.
SP9114 : All Saints Church, Marsworth.
SP9114 : Parish church Marsworth.
SP9114 : Grave Boards in Marsworth Churchyard.
SP9114 : Marsworth Church interior with font.
SP9114 : Marsworth Church altar and East Window.
SP9114 : View of Marsworth Church from the Grand Union Canal.
SP9114 : Marsworth Church from the North West.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Chris Reynolds and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP9114, 298 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 9 September, 2006   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 11 March, 2009
Category
Church (Church of England)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 919 146 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:49.3532N 0:40.0201W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 919 145
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 85 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register