SD7269 : Greenclose NPC HQ in 1976

taken 42 years ago, near to Newby, North Yorkshire, Great Britain

Greenclose NPC HQ in 1976
Greenclose NPC HQ in 1976
The Northern Pennine Club first started making Greenclose fit for use at the end of 1955, and signed a fifteen year lease on March 24th 1956. It was eventually purchased (for 850 in cash - in a suitcase!) in 1967. Many improvements had been made before this photo was taken in summer of 1976, and many more have been made since (cf. SD7269 : Greenclose - NPC HQ)
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Andy Waddington and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SD7269, 26 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
1976   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 11 March, 2009
Category
Clubhouse > Clubhouse   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 7204 6936 [10m precision]
WGS84: 54:7.1603N 2:25.7553W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 7204 6933
View Direction
NORTH (about 0 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Fourth Visitor for SD7269) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 47 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register