SD8126 : Goodshaw Chapel

taken 12 years ago, near to Love Clough, Lancashire, Great Britain

Goodshaw Chapel
Goodshaw Chapel
John Nuttall became Goodshaw Chapel's first minister and remained there until his death in 1792.

Goodshaw Chapel was deemed to be more central for the district's Baptists. It was certainly central in more than one sense to the Larks of Dean and their music, because of course they transported their instruments over the rough moorland terrain every Sunday to perform in the singing pew at Goodshaw.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Richard Spencer and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SD8126, 54 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 18 February, 2006   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 18 February, 2006
Category
Chapel   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 8155 2630 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:43.9657N 2:16.8689W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (First for SD8126) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 335 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register