TF0993 : St.Margaret's church, Usselby, Lincs

near to Usselby, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

St.Margaret's church, Usselby, Lincs.
St.Margaret's church, Usselby, Lincs.
Medieval masonry used to rebuild this little church in 1744, an inscription reads "QUEEN ANN'S Bounty fell to this CHURCH IN MDCCXLIX", later restored by Hodgson Fowler in 1889.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Richard Croft and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2006
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF0993, 18 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph (Second Visitor for TF0993)
Date Taken
Saturday, 18 February, 2006   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 18 February, 2006
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 094 937 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:25.7250N 0:21.2965W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


This page has been viewed about 189 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register
Get Involved