SJ0557 : Hearse House

taken 12 years ago, near to Cyffylliog, Denbighshire/Sir Ddinbych, Great Britain

Hearse House
Hearse House
The plaque above the doors reads "This Hearse House was erected and given by Edward Owen Esq of Fachlwyd for the use of this Parish 1823". The building is adjacent to the churchyard.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Eirian Evans and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ0557, 20 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 19 February, 2006   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 19 February, 2006
Category
Hearse house   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 059 578 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:6.5435N 3:24.4298W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Second Visitor for SJ0557)
This page has been viewed about 238 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register