SH1726 : Aberdaron church

near to Aberdaron, Gwynedd, Great Britain

Aberdaron church
Aberdaron church
The present Church of St Hywyn dates from 1137 and replaced a wooden building dating from the 5th Century. The poet R S Thomas was vicar of St Hywyn's from 1967 to 1978.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright mike keel and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2005
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SH1726, 232 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph (First for SH1726)
First in 5 Years (TPoint) ?
Date Taken
Saturday, 21 May, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 29 May, 2005
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SH 173 263 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:48.2210N 4:42.6864W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SH 173 263
View Direction
WEST (about 270 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

This page has been viewed about 299 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register