SU9998 : Latimer House

taken 12 years ago, near to Latimer, Buckinghamshire, Great Britain

This is 1 of 4 images, with title Latimer House in this square
Latimer House
Latimer House
Built in 1838 and replacing an old manor house on the site, this was originally the home of Lord Chesham. From 1947 to 1983 it was used as the Joint Services Staff College, which existed to train officers to fill joint command and staff appointments by studying modern war on a joint service basis and by widening their knowledge of inter-service problems. It is currently in use as a residential conference venue operated by Initial Style Conferences whose website for this location is here LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Nigel Cox and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SU9998, 32 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 19 March, 2006   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 19 March, 2006
Category
House   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 999 988 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:40.7454N 0:33.3911W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Second Visitor for SU9998)
This page has been viewed about 1106 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register