SK0917 : Ridware Theatre

taken 12 years ago, near to Pipe Ridware, Staffordshire, Great Britain

Ridware Theatre
Ridware Theatre
Formerly the Church of St. James. Built in 1842 it is now used as a small, professional theatre. The turret contains the two oldest bells in Staffordshire.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Geoff Pick and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SK0917, 26 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 8 April, 2006   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 8 April, 2006
Category
Theatre   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 09 17 [1000m precision]
WGS84: 52:45.3018N 1:51.6409W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (First for SK0917) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 115 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register