SO7745 : Great Malvern Priory Lands

taken 8 years ago, near to Great Malvern, Worcestershire, Great Britain

Great Malvern Priory Lands
Great Malvern Priory Lands
The land of the priory has been developed since the reformation.
Just to the right of the priory church is the misnamed Abbey Hotel covering whatever remains of the monastic buildings.
Further to the right is the green and white building now called Parkview.
This was built by Doctor Wilson in the 1840s as his "water cure" establishment.
Later it became the County Hotel then after the war it became the lively Park View Hostel for apprentices and scientists at the radar research laboratories.
It has now been converted into private apartments.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Bob Embleton and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SO7745, 1013 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 13 September, 2009   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 16 September, 2009
Category
Town centre   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 776 457 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:6.5502N 2:19.7007W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 769 463
View Direction
Southeast (about 135 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 53 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register