SP4776 : St John's Old Church, Long Lawford

taken 8 years ago, near to Long Lawford, Warwickshire, Great Britain

St John's Old Church, Long Lawford
St John's Old Church, Long Lawford
St John's Church was built in 1839 originally as a chapel of ease to St Botolph's at Newbold on Avon. It subsequently served Long Lawford's growing population but was closed in 1995 when the fabric of the building was found to be unsafe. Services were permanently transferred to the nearby former church hall. The old church is now being offered for commercial sale or let.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Stephen McKay and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP4776, 15 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 12 September, 2009   (more nearby)
Submitted
Thursday, 17 September, 2009
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 472 763 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:23.0053N 1:18.4424W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 472 763
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 130 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register