SU9847 : St.Francis Church, Littleton, Surrey

taken 8 years ago, near to Onslow Village, Surrey, Great Britain

St.Francis Church, Littleton, Surrey
St.Francis Church, Littleton, Surrey
Although marked on the OS map, it would be easy to miss this little church.

The Grade II listed church of St Francis, Littleton, was first built in 1843 as the village school. In the late 19th century the school moved, and the building was converted into a church by William More-Molyneux, the then owner of Loseley Estate. An unusual and pretty church, it was dedicated to St Francis in keeping with its rural setting.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Peter Trimming and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SU9847, 20 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 27 September, 2009   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 30 September, 2009
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 982 474 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:13.0743N 0:35.7198W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 981 474
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 94 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register