SE3320 : The Chantry Chapel of St Mary (2)

taken 8 years ago, near to Wakefield, Great Britain

The Chantry Chapel of St  Mary (2)
The Chantry Chapel of St Mary (2)
The chapel was largely reconstructed in 1847 when the magnificent west front was entirely removed and re-erected in the park of Kettlethorpe Hall. The new fašade deteriorated to such an extent, it had to be replaced again in 1939-40 with Derbyshire stone.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Mike Kirby and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SE3320, 805 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Monday, 21 September, 2009   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 3 October, 2009
Category
Chantry   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 338 201 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:40.5962N 1:29.3866W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 337 201
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 22 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register