TQ4811 : Laughton Place

3 km from Laughton, East Sussex, Great Britain

Laughton Place
Laughton Place
All that remains of the house rebuilt by the Pelham family in 1536. The original fortified manor was purchased in 1466. It was given up in 1595 as they family thought they place too damp and moved to nearby Halland and later Stanmer near Brighton. The building is now owned by the Landmark Trust.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Simon Carey and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ4811, 20 images   (more nearby )
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph (First for TQ4811)
First in 5 Years (TPoint) ?
Date Taken
Saturday, 15 April, 2006   (more nearby)
Saturday, 15 April, 2006
Tower   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 483 114 [100m precision]
WGS84: 50:52.9839N 0:6.4093E
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 483 115
View Direction
SOUTH (about 180 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map

This page has been viewed about 391 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
W Go E
You are not logged in login | register
Get Involved