SP0196 : St. Gabriel, Fullbrook, Walsall

taken 8 years ago, near to Walsall, Great Britain

St. Gabriel, Fullbrook, Walsall
St. Gabriel, Fullbrook, Walsall
Consecrated in 1939, the church is one of a relatively small number of Anglican churches which are under the care of the Bishop of Ebsfleet, whose post was created in 1994, and licensed by the Archbishop of Canterbury, as a "flying bishop" to visit parishes who cannot in good conscience accept the ministry of bishops who have participated in the ordination of women.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Geoff Pick and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP0196, 31 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 10 October, 2009   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 10 October, 2009
Category
Church (Church of England)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 018 964 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:33.9256N 1:58.4218W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 019 963
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Fourth Visitor for SP0196)
This page has been viewed about 110 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register