SO7731 : Chapel House (formerly the Bible Christian Chapel) Lowbands

taken 8 years ago, near to Pendock, Gloucestershire, Great Britain

Chapel House (formerly the Bible Christian Chapel) Lowbands
Chapel House (formerly the Bible Christian Chapel) Lowbands
The chapel was built in 1858 to serve a secular community created originally by the Chartist Land Company in 1846. The 23 smallholdings had been sold off in 1851 when the land company was declared illegal.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Roger Davies and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SO7731, 21 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 10 October, 2009   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 10 October, 2009
Category
Chapel (converted)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 773 314 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:58.8680N 2:19.8978W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 773 314
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 31 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register