TQ2981 : All Saints Church, Margaret Street, W1 - Lady Chapel

taken 8 years ago, near to Marylebone, Westminster, Great Britain

All Saints Church, Margaret Street, W1 - Lady Chapel
All Saints Church, Margaret Street, W1 - Lady Chapel
See TQ2981 : All Saints Church, Margaret Street, W1. "The Lady Chapel (1911), situated at the east end of the north aisle, was designed by Sir Ninian Comper in late Gothic style, and was enlarged in 1971 by Ian Grant as a memorial to Kenneth Ross (1908-1970), eighth vicar of All Saints (1957-69). The reredos is of Caen stone and alabaster, and shows the Virgin and Child surrounded by angels and saints. It was restored by Peter Larkworthy in 1978-80.
" - see LinkExternal link (Archive LinkExternal link ) .
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Mike Quinn and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ2981, 1936 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 7 August, 2009   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 10 October, 2009
Category
Chapel   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 29224 81459 [1m precision]
WGS84: 51:31.0368N 0:8.3396W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 29224 81459
View Direction
NORTH (about 0 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 62 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register