NZ1600 : The Restaurant on The Green, Richmond

taken 8 years ago, near to Richmond, North Yorkshire, Great Britain

The Restaurant on The Green, Richmond
The Restaurant on The Green, Richmond
The doorway of the white and blue painted building is dated 1689 and is the only surviving Richmond example of a type found in Swaledale. A large stone fireplace inside has similar ogee moulding. Formerly the home of William Hutton who made the two Georgian sundials fixed to the south and east walls, it became the Three Tuns Inn during the 19th century and was known as the Sundial Shop for much of the 20th century.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright David Rogers and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NZ1600, 107 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Wednesday, 14 October, 2009   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 17 October, 2009
Category
Restaurant   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NZ 169 006 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:24.0785N 1:44.4433W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NZ 169 006
View Direction
South-southwest (about 202 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 35 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register