J4968 : Causeway to Rough Island (4)
near to Comber, Ireland
Rough Island, Strangford Lough
A small island of about six acres, connected to the rest of Co Down by a causeway (covered at high water) from the end of the Ringcreevy Road near Comber.
- Grid Square
- J4968, 40 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Supplemental image
- Date Taken
- Tuesday, 3 November, 2009 (more nearby)
- Tuesday, 3 November, 2009
- Causeway (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 494 689 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:32.8249N 5:41.4718W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 494 690
- View Direction
- Southeast (about 135 degrees)
Forward to a
friend by email
This page has been viewed about 159 times.