SJ3494 : Kings Gardens , Stanley Road, Bootle

near to Bootle, Sefton, Great Britain

Kings Gardens , Stanley Road, Bootle
Kings Gardens , Stanley Road, Bootle
This shows the gardens, then called Stanley Gardens, at the unveiling ceremony of the statue in 1904.
Kings Gardens on the corner of Stanley Road and Balliol Road, formerly Stanley Gardens, opened in 1904. The statue is of King Edward VII and was unveiled by Lord and Lady Derby who donated the gardens to Bootle. The large office block to the left is Balliol House.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Sue Adair and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ3494, 43 images   (more nearby )
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Date Taken
Thursday, 13 April, 2006   (more nearby)
Sunday, 23 April, 2006
Public park   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 345 946 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:26.6448N 2:59.2562W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 344 945
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map

This page has been viewed about 743 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
W Go E
You are not logged in login | register
please support us