SK5042 : Strelley Church and Hall

near to Bilborough, Nottingham, Great Britain

Strelley Church and Hall
Strelley Church and Hall
The original church was built in the thirteenth century and rebuilt in the fourteenth by Sir Sampsom de Strelley. The Hall we see today was built for Thomas Webb Edge by Thomas Gardner of Uttoxeter between 1789 and 1793 and stands to the east of the original building which was built by Sir Sampson in 1356.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Garth Newton and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SK5042, 131 images   (more nearby )
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph (First for SK5042)
First in 5 Years (TPoint) ?
Date Taken
Sunday, 14 April, 2002   (more nearby)
Monday, 6 June, 2005
Historic building   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 507 421 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:58.4642N 1:14.7863W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 506 421
View Direction
Northeast (about 45 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map

This page has been viewed about 219 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
W Go E
You are not logged in login | register
please donate