SP0862 : Spernall church

taken 12 years ago, near to Coughton, Warwickshire, Great Britain

Spernall church
Spernall church
The old church of St Leonard's in Spernall, somewhat dwarfed by the Rectory next door. They sit in the bottom of the valley beside the River Arrow. The original fabric of the church dates back to around 1240. The church was declared redundant in 1972 and is now owned by The Ancient Monuments Society and cared for by the Friends of Friendless Churches. LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright David Stowell and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP0862, 15 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 29 April, 2006   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 30 April, 2006
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 086 621 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:15.4203N 1:52.5257W
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (First for SP0862) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 165 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register