TQ1587 : Harrow on the Hill: The Old Fire Station and Local Board Office

taken 8 years ago, near to Harrow on The Hill, Harrow, Great Britain

Harrow on the Hill: The Old Fire Station and Local Board Office
Harrow on the Hill: The Old Fire Station and Local Board Office
The old fire station, on the right, was designed by Charles F Hayward and built at a cost of 2,000 in 1888. It was in use until 1963.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Nigel Cox and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ1587, 154 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 2 January, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 9 January, 2010
Category
Fire station (converted)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 151 870 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:34.2073N 0:20.3954W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 151 870
View Direction
South-southwest (about 202 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 201 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register