TQ6736 : St Mary's Court

taken 8 years ago, near to Lamberhurst, Kent, Great Britain

St Mary's Court
St Mary's Court
This used to be Lamberhurst Old School on Parsonage Lane. Seen from the Broadway. It was built in 1836 in the Jacobean Period. Extended in 1850, when the tower was added and a weathervane was made by a local blacksmith. The tower was later heightened to accommodate the 'Village Clock' dated 1863. It was later used as a school hall, but then sold to developers. Now converted into apartments.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright David Anstiss and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ6736, 138 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 3 January, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 10 January, 2010
Category
School (converted)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 676 365 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:6.2128N 0:23.6289E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 677 365
View Direction
WEST (about 270 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 25 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register