SJ4469 : Two foundation stones in the Primitive Methodist Chapel

taken 8 years ago, near to Mickle Trafford, Cheshire, Great Britain

Two foundation stones in the Primitive Methodist Chapel
Two foundation stones in the Primitive Methodist Chapel
These two foundation stones are to the left of the front door and are dated 5th November 1884. They were laid by Mrs Wright of Trafford Hall, and Mrs Lewis of Wimbold's Trafford. There are two more foundation stones on the right hand side of the front door - SJ4469 : Two more foundation stones in the Primitive Methodist Chapel.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright John S Turner and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ4469, 27 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 16 January, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 19 January, 2010
Category
Foundation stone   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 4450 6963 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:13.2484N 2:49.9611W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 4450 6963
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 22 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register