SJ4469 : Two more foundation stones in the Primitive Methodist Chapel

taken 8 years ago, near to Mickle Trafford, Cheshire, Great Britain

Two more foundation stones in the Primitive Methodist Chapel
Two more foundation stones in the Primitive Methodist Chapel
These two foundation stones are to the right of the front door of the chapel. They are dated 5th November 1884, and were laid by Mrs H Lanceley of Chester, and Mrs John Jones of Chester. See also SJ4469 : Two foundation stones in the Primitive Methodist Chapel
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright John S Turner and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ4469, 27 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 16 January, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 19 January, 2010
Category
Foundation stone   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 4450 6963 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:13.2484N 2:49.9611W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 4450 6963
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 18 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register