SP8493 : East window St Andrews's, Great Easton

taken 8 years ago, near to Great Easton, Leicestershire, Great Britain

East window St Andrews's, Great Easton
East window St Andrews's, Great Easton
The east window was replaced in 1862 when there was a grand refurbishment of the church. The stained glass was given by Canon Whyley in 1889 and the vicar between 1874 and 1893. It was designed by Heaton, Butler and Bayne of Covent Garden.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Kate Jewell and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP8493, 24 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 29 January, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 31 January, 2010
Category
Church windows   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 849 932 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:31.8145N 0:44.9853W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 849 932
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 20 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register