NS7378 : Colzium Station, Kilsyth

taken 8 years ago, near to Dullatur, North Lanarkshire, Great Britain

Colzium Station, Kilsyth
Colzium Station, Kilsyth
Opened 2 July 1888 and named after the nearby Colzium House. This halt on the Kilsyth to Bonnybridge Railway had two sidings on either side of its single track and platform. It closed 11 July 1921.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Robert Murray and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NS7378, 73 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 6 February, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 6 February, 2010
Category
Site of former railway station   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NS 734 781 [100m precision]
WGS84: 55:58.7709N 4:1.7432W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NS 735 781
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 125 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register