J3474 : The Dunbar Link, Belfast (1)
near to Belfast County Borough, Shankill, Cliftonville, Skegoneill and Ballymacarret, Ireland
The Dunbar Link, Belfast
A dual-carriageway inner ring road (built in the late70ís/early 80ís) connecting York Street to Victoria Street.
- Grid Square
- J3474, 2467 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Friday, 19 February, 2010 (more nearby)
- Friday, 19 February, 2010
- Road > Road (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 340 748 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:36.2558N 5:55.5697W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 341 748
- View Direction
- Northwest (about 315 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 153 times.