J3474 : The Dunbar Link, Belfast (3)
near to Belfast County Borough, Shankill, Cliftonville, Skegoneill and Ballymacarret, Ireland
The Dunbar Link, Belfast
A dual-carriageway inner ring road (built in the late70’s/early 80’s) connecting York Street to Victoria Street.
- Grid Square
- J3474, 2467 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Supplemental image
- Date Taken
- Friday, 19 February, 2010 (more nearby)
- Friday, 19 February, 2010
- Road signs (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 341 747 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:36.1629N 5:55.5001W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 341 747
- View Direction
- Southwest (about 225 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 123 times.