SO7741 : House of the Good Shepherd, Upper Welland

taken 13 years ago, near to Little Malvern, Worcestershire, Great Britain

House of the Good Shepherd, Upper Welland
House of the Good Shepherd, Upper Welland
Now expanded into a private dwelling, but built as a Church of England "Chapel of Ease" when Upper Welland developed from a scatter of timber framed houses around the common land of "Lower Assarts" into a village after the 1851 inclosures.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Bob Embleton and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SO7741, 127 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 22 May, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 27 May, 2006
Category
Chapel (disused)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 778 410 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:4.0153N 2:19.5158W
View Direction
West-southwest (about 247 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 46 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register