TQ5202 : The Clergy House, Alfriston

taken 16 years ago, near to Alfriston, East Sussex, Great Britain

The Clergy House, Alfriston.
The Clergy House, Alfriston.
This was the first building to be bought by the National Trust (in 1896 for 10). This thatched, half-timbered Wealden hall house dates back to ca 1350 and was used by priests from nearby Michelham Priory.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Colin Smith and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ5202, 226 images   (more nearby )
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
August 2002   (more nearby)
Saturday, 27 May, 2006
Historic building   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 521 029 [100m precision]
WGS84: 50:48.3418N 0:9.4364E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 520 029
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 129 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
W Go E
You are not logged in login | register