TL0103 : Bovingdon: The Church of St Lawrence

taken 12 years ago, near to Bovingdon, Hertfordshire, Great Britain

Bovingdon: The Church of St Lawrence
Bovingdon: The Church of St Lawrence
The Church was originally built in the 14th century but was rebuilt in 1846 and only the original tower now remains. The Church has one of the largest graveyards in Hertfordshire, which is characterized by the numerous cup-shaped yew trees.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Nigel Cox and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TL0103, 19 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 28 May, 2006   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 28 May, 2006
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TL 017 037 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:43.3686N 0:31.7440W
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 296 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register