SY0990 : Harpford village hall

taken 12 years ago, near to Harpford, Devon, Great Britain

Harpford village hall
Harpford village hall
Seen from Lower Way. Thanks to the churchwarden for supplying the text of the inscription which reads as follows: "A.D. 1902 THIS BUILDING, THE GIFT OF W P BRANSON ESQ. OF SOUTHERTON WAS ERECTED ON A SITE PRESENTED BY THE VICAR TO BE USED AS A SUNDAY SCHOOL AND FOR OTHER PAROCHIAL PURPOSES UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE VICAR AND CHURCHWARDENS E.F. MOLINEUX, VICAR W.P. BRANSON CHURCHWARDENS H. RETTER ".
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Derek Harper and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SY0990, 43 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 2 June, 2006   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 4 June, 2006
Category
Village hall   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SY 090 902 [100m precision]
WGS84: 50:42.2576N 3:17.4019W
View Direction
Southeast (about 135 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 270 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register