SJ1453 : Capel y Gloch

taken 13 years ago, near to Pentre-Celyn, Denbighshire/Sir Ddinbych, Great Britain

Capel y Gloch
Capel y Gloch
A tiny "office" chapel, hidden just off the A525 near Pentrecelyn. The plaque above the door reads "Jesus Chapel was Founded and Endowed by Rice Williams of Eyarth ucha, Gent 1619. Consecrated 1623. Rebuilt 1787".
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Eirian Evans and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ1453, 11 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 4 June, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 4 June, 2006
Category
Chapel   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 140 537 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:4.4149N 3:17.1059W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 182 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register