J5082 : Reflections in the 'Long Hole', Bangor
3 km from Groomsport, Northern Ireland
The Long Hole
Also known as the 'Big Hole', this small harbour in Bangor, now silted up and disused, was created when stone was quarried out in the 19th Century.
- Grid Square
- J5082, 1949 images (more nearby )
- Rossographer (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Monday, 19 April, 2010 (more nearby)
- Monday, 26 April, 2010
- Harbour (disused) (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 508 823 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:40.0109N 5:39.7528W
- Camera Location
- Irish: J 506 822
- View Direction
- East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 236 times.