J3474 : The Dunbar Link, Belfast (4)
near to Shankill, Belfast County Borough, Cliftonville, Skegoneill and Ballymacarret, Ireland
The Dunbar Link, Belfast
A dual-carriageway inner ring road (built in the late70’s/early 80’s) connecting York Street to Victoria Street.
- Grid Square
- J3474, 2466 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Sunday, 2 May, 2010 (more nearby)
- Sunday, 2 May, 2010
- Road > Road (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 341 747 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:36.1902N 5:55.5173W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 340 749
- View Direction
- South-southeast (about 157 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 79 times.