SU8599 : Former Methodist Chapel, Bryant's Bottom

taken 7 years ago, near to Upper North Dean, Buckinghamshire, Great Britain

Former Methodist Chapel, Bryant's Bottom
Former Methodist Chapel, Bryant's Bottom
Dating from 1871, this Primitive Methodist Chapel was one of several chapels that held services in the High Wycombe Circuit. Its final service was held on Sunday afternoon 30th September, 2001, and the chapel has since been used as offices. The postcode of The Old Chapel House is HP16 0JS.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright David Hillas and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SU8599, 16 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 19 June, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 20 June, 2010
Category
Chapel (converted)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 856 995 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:41.2859N 0:45.7690W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 855 995
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Fourth Visitor for SU8599)
This page has been viewed about 60 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register