SJ7461 : St Peter's church, Elworth - south side

near to Elworth, Cheshire, Great Britain

St Peter's church, Elworth - south side
St Peter's church, Elworth - south side
An Anglican church, built in 1846 to the designs of Sir Gilbert Scott. This is the south side, viewed from the graveyard.

For the front (north) side of the church, see SJ7461 : A Wedding at St Peter's Church, Elworth.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Stephen Craven and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2010
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ7461, 9 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph (Third Visitor for SJ7461)
Date Taken
Sunday, 27 June, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 29 June, 2010
Geographical Context
Burial ground, Crematorium  Religious sites 
Date (from Tags)
1846 
Architect (from Tags)
Gilbert Scott 
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 7402 6134 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:8.9136N 2:23.3941W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 7401 6131
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Forward to a
friend by email


Other Tags
Churchyard  Anglican Church 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 100 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register
donations accepted