SO6302 : Footbridge, St Mary's Halt, Lydney

taken 7 years ago, near to Lydney, Gloucestershire, Great Britain

Footbridge, St Mary's Halt, Lydney
Footbridge, St Mary's Halt, Lydney
Viewed from the churchyard side of the railway line. The cast iron lattice bridge, now closed for repairs, gave a direct route to St Mary's church. LinkExternal link Now, the route to the church is via the
level crossing LinkExternal link and Church Road.

The original station, named Lydney Lakeside, opened in 1892. Now renamed St Mary's Halt, the station is a request stop between Lydney Junction and Lydney Town on the heritage Dean Forest Railway.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jaggery and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SO6302, 187 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 26 June, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 3 July, 2010
Category
Railway footbridge   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 634 025 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:43.2013N 2:31.8733W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 633 024
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 72 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register