SD9138 : Trawden Wesley Chapel Site

taken 7 years ago, near to Trawden, Lancashire, Great Britain

Trawden Wesley Chapel Site
Trawden Wesley Chapel Site
The Wesleyan Methodist Chapel was built on land called Jumb given by William Midgley of Stunstead in 1805. It was enlarged in1850 and again in 1890. It was demolished in 1951 and the Sunday School used as a chapel until 1975 when it closed. The site of the original chapel is now occupied by Chapel House.
Thanks to Trawden Web
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright robert wade and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SD9138, 122 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 3 July, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 4 July, 2010
Category
Graveyard   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 911 389 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:50.7758N 2:8.1416W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 912 388
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 22 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register