SU1868 : St. Peterís and St. Paulís Church

taken 9 years ago, near to Marlborough, Wiltshire, Great Britain

St. Peterís and St. Paulís Church
St. Peterís and St. Paulís Church
The church was built c.1460 with the south west tower seen in the photo. It escaped the great fire of 1653, but in 1974 the church was declared redundant, and was given to the town in 1978. It is now used as a cafť, an outlet for selling locally made craft items, and as a venue for exhibitions and concerts. The St. Peter's Trust, formed in 1977 maintains the building.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Mike Smith and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SU1868, 188 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Monday, 15 September, 2008   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 4 July, 2010
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 185 688 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:25.0857N 1:44.0780W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 185 687
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 7 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register