SP3127 : Almshouses on Church Lane Chipping Norton

taken 7 years ago, near to Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, Great Britain

Almshouses on Church Lane Chipping Norton
Almshouses on Church Lane Chipping Norton
The Almshouses were given to the town in 1640 by Henry Cornish who was a prominent puritan in Chipping Norton in the 17th Century. They were to be used by eight poor widows.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Richard Rogerson and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP3127, 218 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 3 July, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 10 July, 2010
Category
Almshouses   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 312 272 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:56.5942N 1:32.7726W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 313 272
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 33 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register